Monday, July 21, 2008

Busy week!

Last week we had Philips reception, Mael Duin's wedding, Dr appointment, & a night at Girl's Camp.
So Philip's reception was very nice. I was in charge of music and editing that music. Also I was in charge of being the photographer. There was lots of food leftover. After it was done, I was ready to collapse.
Mael Duin's wedding was interesting. They literally tied the knot. They jumped over a broom plant and an actual broom to symbolize a new beginning. It was hot and miserable but a very interesting ceremony. I made his tunic and overvest. They turned out well.
Dr's appointment went well. Everything is good with the baby. She is turned head down now. I passed the stress test.
The night at Girl's Camp was hot and miserable. But the skits were all funny and full of imagination.
All in all, it was a busy week spent mostly in heated places. My feet and hands are VERY glad to be in air conditioning.
This week will be spent cleaning my house and getting ready for my baby shower. I also go to the Ob-Gyn every week now.
I also updated my photo websites.
http://kitty81.myphotoalbum.com
http://mhanderson.myphotoalbum.com

No comments: